WHERE ARE YOUR COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE PLANS AT MID-YEAR?
With businesses having to shut down due to COVID-19 but set to reopen, albeit, with restrictions, the status of your business must be at the top of your mind.
With prices dropping, and, if you have to review your needs, investing in commercial real estate, or buying your own industrial condo or building is a good idea
Keep in mind that a big part of your success in this process is tied to your ability to take stock of your current situation:
· How well are you able to identify your strengths and weaknesses and the current ‘shape’ you’re in
· How do you compare to your competition?
· Your gross revenues and profit margins
· Do you have a useful set of key performance indicators?
· What is your market share?
· How to improve your internal systems
· Does your team understand and represent your brand?
With the interest rate still low and even with the current economy less than ideal – it is a good time to buy commercial real estate. With the current low interest rates –your money won’t grow while sitting in a bank – but in a CRE investment, you can’t lose.
To discuss your current needs, please give our commercial real estate experts a call today!